Drivers for LG Optimus One P500
I thought of installing a custom rom on my phone and when connect with USB debugging,I got a pop up that driver needed to be installed.I serached for a while and then found this.
- All you need is the LG Mobile Support Tool,you can download it from here.
- Install and run it,make sure your phone is not connected when you are running the program.
- Go to Customer Support and click on USB driver download.Another dialog box pops up
- Now enter your IMEI number in the box.You will be shown a few files related to the phone.
- Double click on USB driver and then it will start to download.
- The Downloaded drivers are found in C:/LGP500 folder.
Now install those drivers and now you can connect your phone in debugging mode.